Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lake Tahoe area, California

Jilli and my new pal Chester have had the pleasure to come with me on my mountain biking and hiking adventures around the Truckee and Lake Tahoe area. These two pictures were taken on a the trails. Jilli's picture was taken on a hike to view the lake. The one below was taken on trail near where my friends live that take you above the Truckee river valley seen in the background.


The next two pictures were taken from a hike up on the 5 Lakes trail. The trail starts near the Alpine Meadows ski resort and heads up and over the mountain to 5 lakes. I meandered around the lakes and onto the Pacific Crest Trail for a bit of exploration. Total miles ended up around 8-9. I came home after this one and crashed!


Beautiful Lake Tahoe.

No comments: